Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) invites nominations for the SU2C-Peggy Prescott Early Career Scientist Award in Colorectal Cancer Research. The Early Career Scientist will propose a novel cancer research project with significant potential for advancing key questions in colorectal cancer research.
1. Nominations are to be made by a member of a SU2C team.
2. The nomination instructions contain a nomination template for completion and submission to be filled out by a nominator.
3. Teams are required to have:
a) Nominator, Nominee and Mentor
b) Curriculum vitae for the Nominee
c) A brief summary of the research progress
d) A brief summary of the fitness of the nominee for this award
4. Projects should be planned for two years
5. Please submit your nomination by Wednesday October 31, 2018, at 12:00pm noon Eastern Daylight time to email@example.com.
Notification: The finalists will be notified by November 15, 2018, Finalists will need to submit a 1 page project summary including Specific Aims; Rationale and Approach; Project Milestones; and Potential for Translational Application and Patient Benefit along with a Career Statement by December 10, at 12:00pm noon Eastern Daylight time to firstname.lastname@example.org. The selected awardee will be notified mid-December with anticipated project start date in March 2019. Regulatory requirements must be in place before funding is disbursed.
If you have questions, please contact us.